Our API integration is the connection between two or more applications via their APIs (application programming interfaces) that allow systems to exchange data sources. API integrations power processes throughout many sectors and layers of an organization to keep data in sync, enhance productivity and drive revenue.
API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface, which is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
We are fully integrated with the following 3rd party applications:
- Our integration with Twilio,powers personalized interactions and trusted global communications to connect you with customers.Connect with customers on their preferred channels—anywhere in the world. Quickly integrate powerful APIs to start building solutions for SMS and WhatsApp messaging, voice, video, and email.A complete integrated phone system, voice mails, video conferencing, and screensharing all in one CRM.
- Our CRM system allows your company to board Nuvei USA and Canada merchant applications. Nuvei is a majorelectronic payment processing company. The Montreal-based company is Canada’s largest private and non-bank payment processor. The company went public in September 2020 with a $700 million initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange. As of August 2021, the company is worth US$18.6 billion.
- API integration with First Data.As one of the largest processors in the world, First Data offers all the payment services you need, including credit card and check acceptance, terminals and point-of-sale solutions, ecommerce, fraud protection, mobile solutions, and robust reporting.
- API integration with Stripe, an Irish American financial services and software as a service company dual-headquartered in San Francisco, United States and Dublin, Ireland. The company primarily offers payment processing software and application programming interfaces for e-commerce websites and mobile applications.Millions of companies of all sizes—from startups to Fortune 500s—use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
- Our Outlook calendar API integration is part of the Outlook messaging hub in Microsoft 365 that also lets you manage emails and contacts, find information about users in an organization, initiate online conversations, share files, and collaborate in groups.
- Our Google Calendar integration couldn’t be easier with the Tray Platform’s robust Google Calendar connector, which connects any services without the need for separate integration tools. business professionals that want to integrate Google Calendar with the software tools that they use every daylove that our platform gives them the power to sync all data, connect deeply into apps, and configure flexible workflows with clicks-or-code.
- Our API integration with Calendly is your hub for scheduling meetings professionally and efficiently, eliminating the hassle of back-and-forth emails so you can get back to work.
- Our full integration with ACHWorks offers payment solutions for organizations of all sizes and technical capability.Whether you are looking for a robust payments management portal, powerful integration and verification tools, or a simple online check out, we have the solution that fits your needs. The Virtual Terminal is an online payment portal you can use to create and manage your ACH payments.Verify bank accounts in real time to reduce ACH returns or validate accounts in advance of accepting payment. Enter and manage Credit Card and Debit Card acceptance through the ACHWorks Virtual Terminal. Accept ACH transaction authorizations directly on your website or mobile application using ACHWorks Checkout. ACHFileChex saves you money and labor by automatically verifying ACH files and reporting errors.